Only a small number of people in this world are blessed with naturally curly hair, which means they no longer need any help of a flat iron. Curls are now part of modern fashion as we see on a routine basis that more and more celebrities are preferring curls than flat ones. If you are looking for “How to Make Your Hair Curly naturally” then you are precisely at the right place. We cannot deny this fact that getting curly hair with curling irons can be quite painful and sometimes annoying, but from now on you don’t need any curling irons or any other painful heat styling tool for curly hair. You would be happy to know that we are here with several natural ways to get natural curly hair at home and the most amazing thing is that it will look like realistic as you are born with it.
How To Make Your Hair Curly Naturally Fast With Gel In The Morning With Scrunching
Scrunching is the easiest method to enhance the natural curls in your hair especially when you want to have both wavy and curly texture. The method is quite simple and easy, all you need to do is follow the directions step by step without skipping any step.
Steps to Follow
- First of all, you will need a Volumizing shampoo and a conditioner to wash your hair.
- Make sure you have applied the volumizing conditioner only to your hair endings.
- Now rinse your hair nicely to get rid of any dust or residue.
- Take a towel and squeeze the water out of it without rubbing your hair with it as it can cause breakage or frizz. Now you will need to squeeze it nicely to get all the excess water out of it.
- Now add some gel in minimal quantity on your hair.
- Take a curl enhancing product (mousse or gel) and scrunch your hair nicely with it similar to the motion that is used to crumple a paper.
- Make sure any hair product is not applied near your roots during this entire step as it can make your hair greasy and ruin all your efforts.
- Keep scrunching your hair for at least 10-15 minutes and let your hair dry naturally.
- Never use any hair dryer for this purpose.
How To Make Your Hair Curly Naturally Fast With Gel In The Morning With Velcro Rollers
It’s a quite popular method to get natural curls without having any pain. Its known as one of the best alternatives of painful iron methods to get natural curls as it will save your hair from the damage from heat. If you want tight curls, then we will recommend you to go for a smaller size and if you want big curls then go for the larger one.
Steps to Follow
- Wash your hair nicely with a volumizing shampoo and conditioner, similarly like scrunching method.
- Use the towel to squeeze any excess moisture from your hair.
- After choosing the perfect roller according to your hair type, section it and roll your hair in an upward direction. Sectioning of hair is not recommended if you don’t have any frizz.
- Continue rolling upward until the rollers completely sit against your scalp.
- Don’t use pins if the roller isn’t sticking.
- Wait until your hair dries completely and then undo the curls.
- Use any best hairspray for hold.